2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Iam from ### please pray for ### ### marred women but ### have no babies ### a PCOD patient my husband's count is very low please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
76
I'm a pastor in ###, southern Africa. I need a touch of God over my life and ministry. We are building the house of God we need financial breakthrough, we have covered just a quarter of the building, the rain has started we have to move in. Man of God pray for us. ###
Replies
7
Views
78
Brothers and sisters, please pray for my ### problem. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
45
Please pray for my marriage with my childhood friend ### many obstacles are coming. He suddenly stopped talking with me. I'm shocked. I don't want to end up our relationship. Pray for peace in his mind, let all go well, married soon. O my Lord, delivered me from every spirit of rejection in...
Replies
8
Views
37
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
9
Views
31
Praise the Lord Almighty Father! Thank you Lord for all the graces in my family. Please pray for my teenage son who is writing his exam tomorrow. May Holy Spirit guide him and give him wisdom to write his exam at his best. Please pray so that he may gain confidence as he has lost interest in his...
Replies
10
Views
105
My Lord, I ask humbly, to forgive me for having bad thoughts. My Lord, I pray that you will heal me from my feet. My feet are starting to hurt really bad, and I am getting concerned. My Lord, thank you for healing me. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
32
Kindly pray for safety and protection for my family (myself, ###, and our 2 dogs). Prayers for a financial breakthrough. Please pray for the bullies at ### to leave us alone. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
10
Views
72
Hi guys, Unfortunately, I haven't have my wallet with me, this is the second time this year within a 5-6 month period that I'm without my wallet in a sense where I thought I lost it but the last time it was in where I currently reside now and today, it may have dropped out of my pocket, are any...
Replies
12
Views
210
Please kindly pray for much needed bountiful work provision, and for a long-standing family legal case to be resolved smoothly at last. Amen. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS
Replies
11
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom