2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please God provides me a good job you know my needs. God please help me to find a good job. please bless me God.
Replies
6
Views
8
Jesus help me lord I am not at all good one or the other health prob is coming and job prob also my tenure is getting over in my company I am looking for job but I am not getting calls I don't know why my look is not good from ### year onwards I am struggling a lot pls help me Lord have mercy on...
Replies
7
Views
11
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with requests for financial help or advice on forex trading. If you're looking for financial assistance, it might be helpful to reach out to local community organizations or financial advisors who can provide guidance based on your situation. If you have any other...
Replies
6
Views
21
Thank you Lord God, I ask that you will please manifest into my life the father of my daughter and I getting back together and marrying each other. I ask that you will please soften his heart for me and fill his heart with an abundance of love for me. I ask that whatever feelings, situations...
Replies
7
Views
29
Kindly pray for me. I am passing through a lot of challenges, e.g., financial, having bad dreams as I sleep, my brother ### is very sick and my siblings really need my support.
Replies
5
Views
22
Lord I ask you please bless me with the new very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturizers lipsticks lip pencils lip glosses cosmetics I desire now any and every single all shops all every name up brands companies especially all the cheaper makeup brands all every...
Replies
7
Views
13
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
11
Views
25
Thank God for the successful trip to ###. On ###, graduation ceremony for tailoring skill training at ### near ###, ###, Medical camp at ### ###, and ###, distribution of solar lights to huts without access to electricity in the interior places of ###.
Replies
7
Views
13
I plead the Blood of Jesus over my life. I close any door the enemy used. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my health, finances, hairdresser business, transportation, housing, home, neighbors, interaction with people when in public, telephone, social media. I plead Jesus Holy Spirit Fire on my...
Replies
10
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom