2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hi All, Please pray for my sister ###, as I request every day as she is a dialysis patient. Yesterday while cleaning the house, some utensil fell on her toe; she is suffering from severe pain. Please do pray that there should not be any issue, and her pain to be gone. 2. Her blood pressure to...
Replies
7
Views
8
Why God, Why do you let that man get away with stuff? Behind closed doors he abused me and acted like the devil. He put me through hell on earth and doesn't help with the kids with school or financial, etc. However, he can spend money going out to eat, going to the gym, acting like the victim...
Replies
8
Views
99
O need prayers I'm sick plz help and want to talk private with man of God about my ###.
Replies
8
Views
10
I plead the Blood of Jesus over myself and my ###. I am blessed coming in and going out. I cancel any plans of the enemy. Psalm 91 over me. May the Lord disgrace my enemies. I am protected by Holy Spirit Wall of Fire. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
13
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for the accident that happened on the ### of November that wasn't my fault, for the witnesses and the other driver being honest and Lord blessing everything to go rather smoothly to our advantage and getting the work vehicle fixed rather quickly in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
32
Good morning, kindly continue praying for me, my marriage for good communication, and more so for my ### to talk to me.
Replies
9
Views
40
************THANK YOU FATHER FOR BEING WITH ME DURING THE DENTAL APPOINTMENT AND FOR THE TREATMENT!!!!!!!****************PLEASE FATHER BLESS MY FILLING AND TOOTH, LET IT BE A VERY LONG-LASTING, ###!!
Replies
10
Views
37
Please pray for ### that ### get ### life partner soon. Amen
Replies
7
Views
25
Replies
7
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom