2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear brethren, I first of all praise and thank God for all the prayers answered and those not yet answered have taught me lessons. I have been praying for the above subject but limiting God to expected sources. I have now repented and let God in his infinite wisdom and power open the doors that...
Replies
7
Views
35
Hello man of God. MERCI FOR YOUR SITE. Pray for ### so that ### can get out of the state of complaint. It is in ###'s love that ### be released from this demon. * that ### come out of anti goal; ### can not reach the goal, but for ### years. ### can come out of stagnation. ### work for people...
Replies
5
Views
19
To get a favourable biopsy report for my ailing husband ###
Replies
7
Views
20
I'm ###. I don't have any of my business, don't. Know what the resion is. I don't even my goal please guide.
Replies
6
Views
17
Lord pray for my daughter. She had fever for 3 days and today evening fever has gone but she cough and below her ears on the left side is swollen. I am worried as tomorrow also she has her geography paper. Please pray for her healing and let the blood of Jesus cleanse her from all sickness and...
Replies
7
Views
25
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
7
Views
23
आप सभी से निवेदन है कि आप सब मेरे लिए प्रार्थना करें कि मैं अपने बेटे के भावनाओं को समझ सकूं और अपने गुस्से पर नियंत्रण रखूं, उसे किसी प्रकार का अगर कोई चोट न लगी हो। आप सभी से अनुरोध है कि आप सब मेरे बेटे के लिए प्रार्थना करें कि वह सही मार्ग पर चलने पाए और मन लगाकर पढ़ाई करें और अच्छे अंकों से...
Replies
6
Views
69
Praise and Thank You Lord for another day Please grant ### able to make this day count- please let all time to be used to accomplish a purpose. Please enable to have energy, strength, and enthusiasm in taking care of tasks of day. Please let thoughts, words, and actions be pleasing in your sight...
Replies
8
Views
118
Ivica - lungs very sick. General health. Financial situation and help. All needs fulfilled. (###, my ex coworker). Milena (female) pain in the whole body, to high sugar. (### of one of my brothers in Christ). She sells clothe on the street inspite of pain, sacrificing herself for the family...
Replies
7
Views
29
*Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! *Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in...
Replies
7
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom