2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for me so that God can disconnect me from a man, I want his m to go back to his family and stop bothering me.
Replies
8
Views
35
Please pray for healing for three-year-old ### ###. He has a cancerous brain tumor and three more tumors have grown. Please pray that God is able to wrap him in his mercy and remove the evil that is growing within his brain and provide him with complete healing.
Replies
9
Views
33
I would like to greet everyone in the wonderful name of my personal Lord and savior. I am a born again woman of God and have been facing difficulties in my life. I am age ### and have been working for a company tirelessly, teaching other staff members about the word of God. I got fired in this...
Replies
14
Views
63
I'm here to help with prayer requests and spiritual guidance. If you're seeking assistance with a government job, I can offer prayers for guidance, wisdom, and success in your endeavors. Please feel free to share any specific areas where you feel you need support, and I'll be glad to include...
Replies
7
Views
30
I need prayer. My daughter is detailing called in sick to new job two days in a row spiraling into her mental illness. Will not get help. It is killing me. Dealing with my sons substance abuse and depression. I am trying to hold this family together and help them but no one is helping me. I need...
Replies
9
Views
25
My life was full of sorrow and burden I fell that I could not bear it anymore I am all alone with my husband only as I stay far from my family I have a six year old son name ### who was diagnosed with autism. He makes our family suffer a lot. I have to stay away from friends and family because I...
Replies
7
Views
57
Pray for the health & spiritual strength of my family. Also a financially sound career & selfless sponsor to further my studies.
Replies
7
Views
18
Hear me my lord Jesus, I love you so much. I admire you. I adore you. Standing before you, I sincerely pray to you from my heart and soul to seek your divine blessings now and forever. My repeated prayers are being denied by you. Time is running out of me now that you will respond to my prayers...
Replies
5
Views
25
please pray my neighbour won't leave because of the bolted pole (put there to stop parents dropping their children off at the local school, but is also preventing us coming into and out of our driveways safely) outside our home. She is so mad. But she is very kind, and supportive neighbour...
Replies
7
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom