2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray that things go better for my brother and my wife ... they both have been struggling ... My brother needs a job and my wife needs to find happiness in her job.
Replies
13
Views
118
Kindly pray for my marriage to be restored. We separated 8 years ago. He is the father of my children and I still love him though he married another woman. Also please pray for my daughter who is age ### and she has mental problem. Also pray for me to be blessed financially and also that the...
Replies
10
Views
55
Heavenly Father I want to stay in your will always, Lord if this new friend ### ### if we are meant to be more than friends I pray for he to pursue me for this relationship. Lord for you to bless us. I pray this in Jesus Name. Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
16
I'd like to ask for prayer about my landlord. He's refusing to get a plumber in to fix my shower and this has been going on for months. I don't know what to do now. Please pray that he does the right thing and sorts this out for me as soon as possible, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
14
Urgent! Prayer for knowledge, wisdom, understanding, & favor- for ### and myself. [Many trials & tribulations] May my Heavenly Father bless~ you for praying for me!
Replies
8
Views
119
My tourism studies exams dates are changed and I have exams on December ### and ### and January ###. Till this time, I haven't studied anything. I don't know what is in the books exactly. I have no idea about it. There is an on going painting and renovation work at my home (we are planning to...
Replies
9
Views
29
Please all pray Lord I ask you please do these things for me now without any delay in Jesus name thank you Lord for the money I have thank you Lord that you own all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world I ask you please Lord bless me to win millions millions of pounds...
Replies
5
Views
18
Please please all pray lord I ask you please please do these things fir me lord without any delay I command all fat keave burn off totally dissolve right now never ever return in jesus name I command my whoke stomach to totally flatten tighten in every way now to be totally flat now always in...
Replies
5
Views
15
There is no one like you, Lord. thank you for this blessed prayer site. thank you for another beautiful day. thank you for another warm winter. thank you for protecting your children and the innocent. thank you for always making a way where there seems to be no way. I love you so much, Lord. you...
Replies
6
Views
28
My life was full of sorrow and burden I fell that I could not bear it anymore I am all alone with my husband only as I stay far from my family I have a six year old son name ### who was diagnosed with autism. He makes our family suffer a lot. I have to stay away from friends and family because I...
Replies
10
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom