2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Jesus please help my ### he is coughing really bad. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
22
I am pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I refused to abort the child. So I need a prayer to get him back to me because I need him, please. I also need a prayer for getting a job with a good salary.
Replies
21
Views
219
Please pray that I am healed of sickness and that I do a great job tonight and have energy, favor, and strength in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
11
Views
21
Please let my wife ### know I'm in love with her and love her only. Pray for a great day and week with my wife ### and strengthen our marriage.
Replies
9
Views
186
My father's critically ill he is on dialysis kindly pray for him for his speedy recovery.
Replies
11
Views
46
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
13
Please ministers of the most high God pray for my child ### she is very sick but I believe God Almighty will deliver my child through you please speak healing to my daughter
Replies
16
Views
95
### is my first born daughter I need Jesus to touch her and change her life positively and completely by his grace. Let her find employment and a Christian man to locate her and marry her amen. She needs Jesus is her life.
Replies
9
Views
180
Prayer for those at work, and for those in here needing prayer for a door to open..
Replies
12
Views
30
Please pray for me I am being tormented by my own thoughts, I feel like I'm in a state of turmoil and guilt.
Replies
10
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom