2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please don’t let me get into trouble at work. I work hard and don’t want to get into trouble because people complain. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
24
I need your serious intervention for me. The wife of my ### is using different diabolical means to fight and persecute me at work. Pray that God should disappoint her and those conniving with her and grant me financial breakthrough to start my own business.
Replies
10
Views
62
Lord lead me not into temptation but drive me into your KINGDOM of light let it be in your will through my faith I will gain Joy, hope, love. As your servant my Lord give me strength, faith and allow your holy spirit to heal your people in your ministry through my hand. AMEN
Replies
12
Views
58
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
273
I am praying for a financial breakthrough. I have been in search for a job for the last 2 yrs with no success. Please pray for me..
Replies
17
Views
111
Please please all pray lord I ask you please by your power do these things for ### now without any delay in jesus name there is power I command all all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body right now in jesus name never ever return in jesus name I command my...
Replies
5
Views
24
Please help me pray against financial delay
Replies
10
Views
141
Satan is haunting me in all ways. I need emergency prayer.
Replies
9
Views
39
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing financial difficulties. While I can't provide financial assistance, I encourage you to reach out to local community resources, financial advisors, or support groups that may be able to offer guidance and assistance. Additionally, consider reaching out...
Replies
12
Views
43
The one who dupped ### should return the money so that ### can be debt free
Replies
9
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom