2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My cat, ###, has gotten very sick and as his health is weakened, he's at risk at getting pneumonia. I can't get proper heating in my home, and I would really appreciate prayer. Thank you.
Replies
20
Views
73
*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: my relationship with Jesus - to be improved and strengthened; ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be greatly...
Replies
8
Views
11
Praying about an opportunity to seriously advance my career and better be able to provide for my wonderful ### and family ... praying management sees the value I can bring in this new role and helps me learn the role and grow as a person through it so I can be both a better worker and better...
Replies
7
Views
15
Tired of RUDE people. {in actions, not words} I mean, people have their own problems in life, I don't have the tolerance to be treated like garbage because they're ignorant and don't know how to act amongst others. Especially when this happens all the time, every day.
Replies
6
Views
15
Please all pray lord this is so very important to me nothing is impossible with you you say ask and I will receive I ask you please lord grant bless me with the very very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very very best ever for my skin in every way...
Replies
5
Views
10
Please stand with me in prayer to destroy 1) spirit of death upon my family; it has claimed ### lives in my family reoccurring each year in March. I dreamed about an empty coffin entering my home in March 2014, the same month my son-in-law passed on March 2015, the same month my son passed on...
Replies
8
Views
20
God, You are good all the time. Increase my faith. I ask for discernment & wisdom. Thank You, ###.
Replies
9
Views
22
Prayer request that my former husband agrees to the 50/50 support rate but still allows me to have our daughter 60% or more of the time. She is stable and doing well in my care. He is fighting me for no support payments even though he makes double what I do. I need prayers for our daughter's...
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray for my children, ### ### ### age ### and ### ### ### age ###. We need prayer for God's favor, provision, protection and for Jesus intercession. My name is ### ### ###, and I am a single Mother. Please pray for us to love The Lord with all our souls, minds, bodies and strength. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
225
Please all pray lord Jesus please forgive me for all things lord your word says ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full your word says the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it lord I thank you for money I have I stand on your...
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom