2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray I get at least twenty yrs’ salary compensation and that ### is dismissed for malfeasance
Replies
7
Views
11
Please pray for my financial problems. I will have too much debt in my life. No idea how I paid all my debt. Please pray that God help me to pay all my debt and give me peace and happiness in my life.
Replies
10
Views
21
suffering from hypertension, irregular heart rate, feeling week and arthritis on both knees. please pray for ### miracle of healing
Replies
9
Views
177
I'm asking for prayer that my financial applications will be approved.
Replies
8
Views
16
thankful my meeting with my old friend went well. Praying for perfect health. Praying those making decisions involving me make the right ones. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
86
We have a general strike of teachers in whole ### (country,) until the government fulfills our demands. It was never so serious in the history of education. We have lowest salaries of all state institutions/organizations. Government says that today and every next day of strike will not be paid...
Replies
9
Views
161
My name is ###. I got my baptism by water this February(2019). Now I have a desperate need and desire to be baptised by the Holy Spirit. Many pastors have prayed and laid hands upon me but nothing seemed to work. I pray every day. I not only need the Holy Spirit for the peace of heart, but for...
Replies
10
Views
108
Give me counsellings many dear Lord Jesus ### a good job soon
Replies
9
Views
11
I thanks God for the day and time he had fight for me through the stuestion was to happen badley but Lord had played his part i thanks God and let God bless you for your time and prayers for me amen
Replies
8
Views
21
Praying for an excellent CGP with no carry over both first and second semester results.
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom