For sickness and debt financial problems

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have debts around me and I am financially down because of my pay. I get ### for pay as a housekeeping. I really want to school and get a good job. I am a single mother with two daughters. I really need a prayer in Jesus Christ's name 🙏
Replies
10
Views
504
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
151
Struggling with two debts totaling sixteen thousand five hundred dollars. I confess I was not wise when I incurred these debts and stepped into these debts out of desperation. These debts cause anxiety, worry, and sadness every day. They are keeping me from financial freedom, limiting my ability...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom