2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayers for encouragement and guidance are very welcome.
Replies
11
Views
23
Abundant prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. *Pray requests for my new class. Help them focus and have a love to learn. Help their behavior...
Replies
8
Views
174
Please please all pray photographes are so so very important to me lord you say ask and I will receive I stand on your word today I ask you please lord Jesus with all my heart bless me to take the very very best ever photographes videos selfies snap chats watapp videos in every single way in...
Replies
7
Views
9
Good day ### am very sick ever since I deliver Please I need prayers I can't sleep at night due to attack and I have bad headache as if I want to run mad Also bp chest pains Different types of sickness I can't take care of my baby Please I need instant healing
Replies
9
Views
13
Dear Father, Son ###, is struggling. Help ###, stay steady in his work every day of the week and be financially independent with a job he enjoys. Please continue to have him be employed and having his bosses think he is doing an amazing job and tell him. Help his ideas materialize with his...
Replies
9
Views
202
Dear lord, please send blessings to my family. Take away the dark clouds. Amen
Replies
13
Views
30
I have failed 4 times in UGC NET lecturer exam. I will appear my 5th attempt of lecturer exam on ###. Brother, please pray for me to qualify this exam. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
39
God, I ask the silent needs. Deliver me & ### from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
13
Views
232
Please help me pray for God to deliver my elder ### from possessing spirit, it has been tormenting her, sometimes she'd want to run out of the house, please help her.
Replies
11
Views
16
Please please all pray I decree and declare in Jesus Christ name all every single all particular things products items clothes dresses tops jumpers trousers jeans suits belts high comfortable shoes heels boots new very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting very best...
Replies
6
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom