I am pregnant and my boyfriend ###

The Lord is urging you to get your priorities in the right order because taking care of yourself and the baby first and foremost is most important then your boyfriend last because he is not thinking right but you must for the baby's sake and yours. Father God help this mother to follow Your leading and get this young man's attention as only You can and set him straight about his responsibilities I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
I am pregnant and my ### doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I refused to abort the child. So I need a prayer to get him back to me because I need him please. I also need a prayer for getting a job with a good salary.
Lord, I pray for this woman and her baby. I ask that you take care of both of them and bless them immensely! Bless this woman for doing the right thing! Speak to her about this man and let her know what to do. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I am pregnant and my ### doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I refused to abort the child. So I need a prayer to get him back to me because I need him please. I also need a prayer for getting a job with a good salary.
You are supposed to use contraceptives. Protect yourself and when you want a baby, you plan with your partner. Look now your partner denies. He still does not believe this thing that happened to him. Let's pray for this not to happen again. Our Father who art in heaven, I pray to forgive your child and deliver her and the father's child in the name of Jesus, amen.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
I am pregnant and my ### doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I refused to abort the child. So I need a prayer to get him back to me because I need him please. I also need a prayer for getting a job with a good salary.
God please talk to his ### so that he will come back to his ###, start a new life and new blessed family in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Your ### ### an ###. No real love Only for pleasure he wanted you. Realize and ask for God's guidance
 
I am pregnant and my ### doesn't want to talk to me anymore because I refused to abort the child. So I need a prayer to get him back to me because I need him please. I also need a prayer for getting a job with a good salary.
God is a living God yes, be faithful and believe in Him to answer your prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
205
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom