Please kindly pray for much needed bountiful ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
351
I have a unspoken request this is real bad too I do believe this as I’ve thought this a long time as so many things have honestly wrong lately too please pray for this to stop in Jesus name and that me and my family are protected always from this evil I have felt this in my spirit for a long...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom