My Lord, I ask humbly, to forgive ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask humbly that my husband be delivered from the hoarder lifestyle and he get rid of things so that the home can be cleaner and help me with allergies. I also pray for protection over my ### and ###. And lord please help me find a way to pay my credit card off in your precious name. I...
Replies
9
Views
307
Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your peace and strength. Please fill my heart with inner peace and true joy, even when life feels difficult and overwhelming. Lord, help me protect my peace this week. Guide my thoughts and my heart so that I may remain positive...
Replies
8
Views
139
Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom