2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Our father saviour Lord Jesus Christ please bless me arrange a financial miracle for me which will save my life my family no other option except to end my life please accept my sincere prayers and I respect one and all to pray for me and my family and save my life collective prayers do bring...
Replies
4
Views
73
Prayers for safety, job, provision, and peace. Plus, that ### will get a Christmas gift.
Replies
12
Views
50
I'm preparing for my ### exam. pray for me
Replies
6
Views
98
Praise the lord pastor My Name ### from ### ### Prayer for my job and financial problem No money in my hand Prayer my family Tq brother....
Replies
6
Views
10
Praise the Lord. ### ###. ### for my job.
Replies
5
Views
51
Please pray for my protection at my workplace and to remove all obstacles plotted against me...Amen
Replies
7
Views
18
Please pray for me that my strength we will be steadfast as I am being continually stalked and harassed. I know that God is in control of my life and will never allow evil to win control over the life of a devoted Christian, please pray that my strength will stay the task of this life, in Jesus'...
Replies
6
Views
17
My son ### ### ### gone under testis sur please pray for him for complete recovery
Replies
6
Views
15
God, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil, ijnip
Replies
7
Views
27
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom