2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please lord help my wife ### to get her job letter which is being delayed thank you lord
Replies
10
Views
21
Bn married for 15 yrs and no baby, pls pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
73
Dear Heavenly Father, Please grant ### a job interview. It's been too long. Please bless him Lord. Amen
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray for me so that I can find my ### soon and get married
Replies
11
Views
17
Please Pray for my Daughter ### and my Granddaughter ### to be safe, strong, and healthy. Please Pray for GOD to Keep people out there lives that have not been in there life for the last ### years and please Pray for GOD to cover us all with the blood of JESUS. I Pray for everyone on the Prayer...
Replies
10
Views
21
Please pray for me to pass oet.it is my fourth attempt..my exam is on Dec 7 .. please pray for my friend ### also..she is also writing the same day
Replies
11
Views
19
Thank you, Dear God for my new job that love so much. I’m learning so much. I love that I have health insurance for my family and I, employee parking, union, and a steady morning schedule. Thank you for making my wish come true. I love you so much. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
35
Dear Lord, Please help ### get a job before Christmas. ### really needs it. Amen
Replies
10
Views
19
I pray that I hear God again and that I follow God’s direction for my life eagerly without being double minded. I also pray continued favor and protection over my life so that I can be a blessing unto others as I am called to do.
Replies
12
Views
18
Pray for ### and his parents to forgive and pray for ### to come back to me now and there shouldn't be any problems hereafter. ### should love me always. Pray that God should speak in his heart and give great miracle to happen now. Pray for ### to get married to me soon.
Replies
10
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom