I pray that I hear God again ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have got off track with God. I asked in the name of Jesus to get right with God. Please pray for me to get my life back on track and to get right with God.
Replies
5
Views
207
My wife lost her trust in Jesus. Instead she pray to Mary. She is stressed over all things. Her sons lost direction in life. They want to get rich quick. They do their will not God’s will. Please pray for their salvation and ### trust in Jesus and only Him. Thank you for praying. Philip 1:2
Replies
7
Views
222
LIFE IN I MYSELF ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS CAN HEAR GREATLY CHAKRA HEALED GREATLYYY DISCERNMENT GREATNESS KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT GREATLY EXCEPTIONAL FAVOR GREAT CLEARLY SEE WHATS IN FRONT OF US WE ARE REDEEMED FROM ALL CURSES 🤬 REDEEMING SPECIFICALLY OF DEAF DUMB NUMB MUTE NON FLEXIBILITY RAPE WANDERING...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom