Please pray for ###. ###%u2019m financially struggling. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I absolutely hated to see that I am in the financially struggle right now, because I need money so badly.
Replies
12
Views
530
My name is ###, I just want to start off my giving thanks to the Lord and this prayer group! I am a single mom of ###, dad has been in and out of prison, I don't get any type of financial help from him or his family. I feel for so long I've worked 2 jobs and still never able to get ahead...
Replies
13
Views
450
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom