Help me discern if this is the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m reading and praying but I’m not getting any idea on what my purpose is or what steps God wants me to take? Which ideas I should give up? I’m so confused. Please if anyone can read a scripture passage on my behalf and tell me what they glean. Thanks.
Replies
5
Views
226
Heavenly Father, I ask You to open the eyes of my heart, granting me spiritual sight and discernment. Help me to perceive Your truth, recognize deception, and walk in Your wisdom daily. Fill me with the Spirit to discern Your will clearly in every situation. May Your Word guide my understanding...
Replies
8
Views
489
I'm thankful for all the responses I received on my last post. Your words truly encouraged me. I read through your messages and prayed to God about them, and I felt He used many of your responses to bring confirmation. Glory to God! I have another prayer request regarding some spiritual attacks...
Replies
14
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom