confusion

Amen!
Funny you mention St John's Wort and Vit D as I am currently in a more naturopathic holistic medical school and have worked with botanicals, diets, & supplements in the past. I need to make sure to take care of myself you're right.

Amen amen. I appreciate that I will try to take your advice.
If you take Vitamin D with Papaya and Mango the effects will magnify when eaten in the sunshine. Love to you.
 
will take that advice currently taking a food based vitamin d product have been taking that for sometime now. I will look into adding the papaya and mango ...thank you.
Your ecoli intestinal population can make more Vitamin D than you can take, all you have to do is be in the sun for a while, that is their job. =-) (Supplement will help too)
 
Your ecoli intestinal population can make more Vitamin D than you can take, all you have to do is be in the sun for a while, that is their job. =-) (Supplement will help too)
Yes I know. :) but as a very dark-skinned individual living away from the equator in the fall/winter months. I have to be in the sun for a bit longer than a while.

That being said, exposure to sun for vitamin D is very important.. the active form of the vitamin is synthesized in our skin.
Thanks for the advice as always.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my grandaughter will accept and embrace her God given female form. I pray that she will have an understanding and receive a miracle from God that she is perfectly made as a girl. I pray that she starts accepting her gender and dresses more femininely. I pray all confusion goes away...
Replies
10
Views
151
It was strange because when I was praying against “destiny swaps” and “satanic exchanges” I heard the voice of evil. I heard the word “atheist” it sounded like an attack, and I felt drained as though the Holy Spirit left me. Is this narcissist abuse or is this God? I feel confused.
Replies
12
Views
190
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom