2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank you Father for your works in my life. I thank you for the test results. There was nothing found that you can't take care of. Thank you for all of the many blessings that you have bestowed on me over the years. I love you Father. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
29
God Help me Take me out from this problems give me a path to make my new business my Dad he is with you I am ### I want to handle my family but this money show me the path make my problem easy I will fight but it's long ### I am fighting make me easy I am doing mistakes help me God help me I...
Replies
8
Views
22
Asking for a financial breakthrough! Times are hard but I know God is able!
Replies
7
Views
17
Meri dono behen ### aur ### inki shaadi acche ladke aur acche paribar main ho jaye. Aur mummy/paap ka health accha rahe iskeliye prayer kar dijiye.
Replies
7
Views
23
God to heal my broken heart and deliver me
Replies
9
Views
169
Financial breakthrough I am in so much debts my life is stuck please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
13
Dear God of all truth, ### has manipulated and well be lying about me. When I was around I made him uncomfortable because I was a reminder of his sin and he needed to keep me away, keep me from talking and needed to separate me from others. That is where the lies come in. Jesus You said, “I am...
Replies
7
Views
31
So we can rest and not have disturbing dreams from the enemy, send it back to the pit Lord where it came and all enemy attacks...and give us sweet sleep my Father forgive them for they know not what they do... don't let your enemies rest til they get right with You. Bless us this day and all...
Replies
7
Views
25
Father plz heal ### ### disc bulge not recovered..complete.. plz heal all reports come normal
Replies
7
Views
95
Keep my Job at ###'s ### ### ###
Replies
6
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom