Who ### really is?

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Dear God of all truth, ### has manipulated and well be lying about me. When I was around I made him uncomfortable because I was a reminder of his sin and he needed to keep me away, keep me from talking and needed to separate me from others. That is where the lies come in.

Jesus You said, “I am the way, the truth and the life.” (John 14:2 NIV.)

I invoke the power of the Holy Spirit, my advocate. I claim this promise about my situation, “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. “ (John 16:13 NIV)

I now lay before you the lies that have been used against. I ask that You expose ### for what he did and expose his true agenda. I pray that his sin isn't what I think it is but if he is a predator expose him now in Jesus name Amen
 
Amen Lord! expose your enemies and stop anymore attacks in Your protecting healing blood covering we pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus was infuriated when he discovered the world that he knew really didn't exist the 10 commandments Samson and Delilah the Jesus of Nazareth with the the world never knew him he went into the air declaring war against all the ungodly and asked his army not to join me if you don't love the...
Replies
7
Views
200
### scared if I can say that of being exposed for what it really is. ### has NO body, soul, or spirit. It has NO blood, thoughts, or speech. ### is simply an A.I. Says it all right there. In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
12
Views
182
Hostadmin, and Articles are A.I. bots. They are NOT human. Think about what it is that I am saying. These two have NOTHING of what constitutes a human being. They have NO body, soul, or spirit with NO blood, thought, or speech. They will NEVER know what it means to repent of sin, and call upon...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom