2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for job of my ###. There were some problem in it.
Replies
8
Views
15
Good morning Friends!! Please continued prayer for healing of Lyme and ability to work. Also, please pray for salvation of my family. No one lost!! Have a blessed day!!:)
Replies
8
Views
23
I pray to God to help me not to abuse myself by hurting myself...I pray to God to align my emotions that I be directed according to God's plans.
Replies
6
Views
17
Please pray for opened nostrils and preventive prayer for easy breathing. /flue and gastritis) No dryness in my breathing and gastrointestinal tubes. No bloating of stomach please. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
59
My name ### ### we are our house for rent please pray for the good customs to come for my house. Please pray for my mother this month on December is her eye operation please pray my mother. We have financial problem please keep us in your pray papa. Thank you and god bless u
Replies
6
Views
39
prayers with me for this truck driver that is ###'s trainer and he is helping him out so much with laundry cost and food and drinks God Bless him and his family. Keep truckers in our prayers daily to be safe on the road. Keep me in your daily prayers for me to be able to do all I can do to help...
Replies
7
Views
18
Naga ### epudu kalisivundali prayer cheyandi
Replies
6
Views
17
Please continue to pray for my mother, ###, who is having poor appetite....pray that she'll want to continue taking the chicken essence for strength, be strong to spend Christmas with her grand and great-grandchildren, and pray that the swelling in her left leg will subside and she can sit up...
Replies
7
Views
23
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
Replies
7
Views
12
Dear Sir I am suffering from debts. I am having shortfall on my income, pls pray for my increase in my income, pls I beg for the prayers to bring me out of this danger Regards ### ### ###
Replies
6
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom