2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my debts. I am seeking help from the Government, some people who can help, please pray for me that God open my ways, God open their hearts and one day I can proudly say and testify that “God took me out of this hellish life!” In the midst of Millions, my life may be set as an...
Replies
7
Views
13
Please pray for all people everywhere, remembering the sick and suffering and all those without jobs. Please remember my ### also and not forgetting to pray for my financial situation. God bless all of you.
Replies
6
Views
10
Thanking God for waking me up each and every morning... Watching me and guiding me in the right direction.. Praying to have a great day at work
Replies
6
Views
12
Good morning. I am under spiritual attack by my family members. Father you heard every words. You know I am not at fault. What Said hurt me dearly. Father just another storm. Take charge. Thank you for who you are, what you have already done, and working behind the scene. You are greater than my...
Replies
7
Views
19
I pray for my daughter and husband cover them with your blood. I pray for my husband to open up his eyes and see what his parents and sister are doing to our family. They are trying to take away our daughter for them. And my husband is letting them do it. He is not taking a stand in our...
Replies
6
Views
17
Please pray for my family to grow spiritual. Thank you Jesus. Amen Amen.
Replies
6
Views
18
Good sisters. Praise the Lord. May all these prayer requests you have sent me, I will pray to God that God should touch them and heal them. Amen
Replies
2
Views
30
PS121 traveling mercies and productive appointment thanks
Replies
6
Views
61
Lord I thank you for a new day. Yesterday is gone and with it all past mistakes and sins. Guide me God and bless us with supernatural miracles. You are good and you mercy is everlasting and you truth endures through all generations. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
15
Could you please pray for me to understand, the meaning of a particular object that I saw in the night.
Replies
7
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom