2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Jesus please answer my prayers today, please. amen. thanks.
Replies
7
Views
16
Thank you for all the prayers and the cont prayers. I ask you to please continue to pray for my job and me all around. Mental and financial issues... I feel blessings starting to happen.
Replies
6
Views
19
Hello praise the name of the living God am ### from Uganda am born again I gave my life to Jesus Christ and am a God's ministry at ### church planting ministries under the leading pastor ### am going through hardship am jobless yet I have a family to care for but things seem unchanging I need...
Replies
7
Views
26
I need pray n my health n my income please
Replies
2
Views
12
Jesus thank u and praise you for everything help my kids visa to get canceled and then mine so I will get my End of Service. bless ### n family ### to get this job which he went for interview ### n ### to get room. bless ### to get his student visa.
Replies
8
Views
15
I would like to pray for my family during this time of waiting on God for a breakthrough. We have walked along the path of oppression and suffering. We have been held back, abused, falsely accused, and betrayed. I ask for the Father's merciful hand to be on my brother ### who is in prison for a...
Replies
6
Views
30
Please pray that all sickness and cancers and illness break and fall away from me and the family God has blessed me with in the Name of God Almighty and in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you and God bless you all!
Replies
6
Views
25
Please pray for my family we are in difficult situation
Replies
6
Views
12
My prayer is daily need and to grow my spiritual with my family and to help trial in my life
Replies
9
Views
20
Pls pray for my friend's peace of mind. may all her troubles leave her and God give her back her charming smile, confidence and long life..
Replies
9
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom