Thank you for all the prayers and ...

Enklemyria

Servant of All
Thank you for all the prayers and the cont prayers. I ask you to please continue to pray for my job and me all around. Mental and financial issues... I feel blessings starting to happen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank all faithful praying believers who prayed for this dear saint he crossed over last night. Please continue to pray for this family who have had loss upon loss. ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather died within a week as his elderly grandfather. Please pray for comfort...
Replies
9
Views
269
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
160
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom