2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please help me keep these wicked spirits from harming ###
Replies
8
Views
15
“Our Father in heaven, May Your Name be Honored. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil...
Replies
8
Views
22
Please pray for me that ### and ### are closer again. Please pray that ###’s depression is resolved and he realizes that ### and him are meant to be together. Thank you for all your prayers🙏
Replies
9
Views
15
Please pray for my visa processing and my job. Usually visa is granted within 2 months but it is more than 6 months now and I’m still waiting for the same. It’s the same situation with my job, I am waiting for my job since 1 year. Kindly pray as I am in need for this 😢
Replies
9
Views
292
I pray to never have troubles like I had in the last ### years, I pray and wish to stay away from all jealous people, I pray never to have the troubles given to me either to new friends, family members, or colleagues or time. I pray to be in perfect health, harmony, and wisdom. Thanks Amen
Replies
8
Views
13
I want God to help me put His favour on me so that I may go to ### and work and take care of my kids and parents.
Replies
8
Views
17
God today I pray for your continued support.. I have the faith that you will take me and bring me back..help me to make the right decisions..help me to accept and move on into a better life..
Replies
8
Views
19
Dear Almighty God, I have prayed to you since age ### from school of ###, I'm now ###, I pray that all those that hurt me for ### years and took my home my belongings and my children and my women, I pray that justice be given for all threats, sabotaging and harassment. This city of ### and ###...
Replies
8
Views
17
Please pray for my fiance and ###. I had a dream where a fish turned into a lady and started flashing her eyes and telling him we shouldn't be together.
Replies
9
Views
27
Hi saint I want to pray more sincerely with repenting. Please pray that God will help me to pray more. Also I need holy spirit. I find my life dry as grass ###
Replies
2
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom