2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Prayer for ### and ### family we don't sell to night and heal ### parents we don't have job pray for ### in the name of Jesus Christ
Replies
4
Views
15
Replies
4
Views
17
Lord, I really want to go home this Christmas break but the fare is too high. Lord, I ask from You please let me win in the raffle draw of a round trip air ticket. Lord, I promise to do my very best when I'm home and to spend my time wisely for Your glory and honor. I will never ever waste my...
Replies
3
Views
22
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and support in sharing faith with family members who do not believe in Jesus. The individual has been preparing spiritually but faces challenges in taking baptism due to family restrictions. They also seek support in pursuing a relationship...
Replies
3
Views
20
Good morning people of God. Please I need serious prayers. I'm the supervisor at my place of work. But since I was given this position, most of my colleagues including one of the security personnel, all of the same tribe, but different from mine; they are so full of jealousy, eyeservice and they...
Replies
5
Views
16
Please please pray for ###, he is losing his job. he needs his job and should earn money for his 2 little ###
Replies
5
Views
85
I pray for our Lord's intervention over the problems of the world that are trying to rob me of the victory JESUS has already won, amen!
Replies
4
Views
10
Kindly pray for my business and Ministry. I sense a major attack.
Replies
4
Views
13
I am suffering from illness, please prayer for me to heal.
Replies
6
Views
24
My son is having spinal dysraphism and doctor suggested for a surgery. He is only ### months old. Please pray so that he gets cured without any surgery.
Replies
6
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom