2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear Lord please I pray you could give me another chance with what I am asking for. I pray for a miracle. Amen
Replies
5
Views
14
My wife ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last ### months, for which I am in a state of tension. Though she is taking medicines regularly, as per the direction of the Doctor, a renowned Doctor of Ayurveda, retired Professor. We are worried that because we could not see any remarkable...
Replies
5
Views
27
There's a man who happened to be a cult 20 years ago I refused to join him and told me face to face I will regret. Up to date my life has been a waste kindly assist me in prayers to break the spells.
Replies
7
Views
19
Waiting for the report of pet scan which was done yesterday. Please pray that all will be well and God will keep me healthy. I am so stressed. Please storm heaven for me.
Replies
8
Views
16
My daughter ### played lawn tennis match on 1st dec. she lost in that match. Followed this match my husband ### is very angry to me and my daughter. Hope it is happening due to blackmagic done by ###. SHE is envious on my daughter ### and me (###). Please pray for the peace immediately between...
Replies
6
Views
111
Praise God! Hope your fine i wish nice weekend may God protect you all. Let's declare to our life Psalms 27:1 Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? We can not make without our might GOD so let's pray for each other.
Replies
5
Views
32
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
38
My wife ### is suffering from menorrhagia for the last ### months, for which I am in a state of tension. Though she is taking medicines regularly, as per the direction of the Doctor, a renowned Doctor of Ayurveda, retired Professor. We are worried that because we could not see any remarkable...
Replies
6
Views
25
hi...thxs for your prayer....now some one came their for buying property. ... thxs
Replies
2
Views
10
Pray for my life. I am now fasting for my liberation. I have no other way than fast because I can't get any help from nobody. And husband even doesn't believe spirits. Pray that after ten years liberation I can be totally free. Oh God, I need real help. I don't want to die as bonded.
Replies
5
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom