2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

In between me and my husband there is no mental or physical attachment. Please pray.
Replies
12
Views
29
am much pleased about all what the group did and continue doing for me, I have been to an interview waiting for my call I need God intervention now to be selected. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------
Replies
2
Views
10
എന്റെ അനിയന്റെ മനസിലെ എല്ലാ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടുകളും മാറ്റിത്തരണേ മാതാവേ
Replies
7
Views
67
Please do keep praying for my son all alone in ### struggling for his career, desperately doing part-time job to survive, with a hope that God will make him a way to success and fulfill his ambition to be an engineer.
Replies
7
Views
40
I know abortion is sin...but my husband has left me with my two daughters... Has not given me any money to take care of them...I don't go to work...I already have two girls responsibility on my head...so becos of this reason.. I have thought to undergo abortion... Please pray our Lord Almighty...
Replies
6
Views
25
I pray and thank almighty God his angels and living beings in saintly form and divine form for peace, mercy and to live a life wealthy and be good and just always to be debt free, Thanks Amen
Replies
6
Views
16
I have a lot of work including movement of furniture and packing. Indeed help. I am willing to pay but everyone seems to be so busy and occupied at this time. Please pray that I will get ahead with my plans. I cannot lift furniture all by myself. I need to move today. Please lift me up in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
16
I pray to have so much wisdom that no one cheats me or I never cheat anyone, I pray in the faith upon the creator of all religions that everything was created for a reason. I pray in true faith to be self-sufficient enough to solve my problems in the blink of an eye and also the worries of my...
Replies
4
Views
59
I request you to pray for my husband ###, so that he may give up alcohol. His friends divert him towards drinking. Let the Holy Spirit mighty powers work within my husband so that he gives up alcohol and comes home on time. Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. Thanks. ###.
Replies
4
Views
25
Pray for my husband is liquor and smoking and bad character and ### ### ### pray for me and childrens
Replies
4
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom