2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Today I and my brother ###, we have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
45
Pray for ### undergoing second chemotherapy.
Replies
7
Views
14
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
10
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
5
Views
17
I HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF INTERVIEWS BUT I NEVER GET APPOINTED. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR BREAKTHROUGH.
Replies
7
Views
17
My prayer request is that I have big teeth so I want GOD to help me and remove it instantly.
Replies
6
Views
24
I could really use prayers. I had to have an emergency c section my youngest son was born 6 weeks early. I have not been released to go back to work until March. Please pray that God will send me money to help pay my bills. I can't even buy my boys anything for Christmas. I feel like a failure...
Replies
9
Views
439
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with a registration renewal process.
Replies
5
Views
51
Please pray for me and wife ### ### as these days she hates me keeps herself away from me she even speaks negative words for our relationship. Today she went to her mother's ### saying she won't come again because she doesn't want to keep any relationship with me. Please pray so that we both...
Replies
8
Views
22
Dear heavenly father please help me with my life and my dreams Lord please guide me the right way I truly want to have a real love and family in Jesus mighty name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom