2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Oh lord please answer for my prayer as I'm suffering from severe stomach pain I can't bear and control god please pray I should be alright heal my health and protect me give me the strength and knowledge and guidance to write my exam well on Monday and Wednesday please pray in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
24
Pray for my family and my all problems and financial, please pray.
Replies
10
Views
25
Help ### keep him steady in his work and get called for other jobs immediately. Keep him safe driving and going to his jobs. Please continue to have him be employed and having his bosses think he is doing an amazing job and tell him. Please help his writings sale immediately. He has been...
Replies
9
Views
107
Dear God, Please send your angels to drive out the devil from this home. In Jesus name, amen
Replies
13
Views
28
Please pray for us. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
16
I want to become an perfect rickshaw driver.
Replies
12
Views
17
Please pray for me to get this job. Today I must sign the hiring contract, please in Jesus name. Lord please let this job be mine. Please open their hearts for me. Thank you Lord for all the love and caring for me and my family. I ask this job in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
26
Please pray for my ### today am going for a scanning. ..am so afraid because what will come in report......please pray after ### years i got this movement.....please pray for my ### heartbeat and well growth.......
Replies
10
Views
34
Please pray for my son as today he has 2 shifts morning till late night, God give him good health, strength, courage, mood, good environment, respect, break to have meal etc, please Lord have mercy on ### and all others who will be working with him, thank you, God bless you all.
Replies
11
Views
28
I don't have job, am not happy no help is coming, no ###. God please help me
Replies
11
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom