2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please prayer for my family.
Replies
7
Views
18
Pray my resume stand out and shine and I land that job for weekends/holiday.
Replies
7
Views
13
Please pray police see council has been very inappropriate about ###.
Replies
7
Views
14
Requesting prayers for our youth who need direction in their life and someone who cares for them. Jesus does. He loves all of them. Ask the Lord to save them all, especially those who are far away from Jesus and do not want to attend church. Dear Jesus, bless them as they come and meet tonight...
Replies
7
Views
18
I need healing prayer for my health...please pray for me I got gastric problem and I got belly stomach and my weight is ###.kgs. It has to come on ###.kgs. I am not married. Please pray for healing in my body and weight normal.
Replies
7
Views
37
Please pray for me and my future soul mate, thank you all prayer warriors
Replies
9
Views
22
Marriage breakthrough in my relationship with ###.
Replies
7
Views
19
Please pray for me that God will help me get through my case, peaceful and with His grace and mercy. That I win it and come out victorious. ###
Replies
6
Views
23
Plz pray for me ### ### exam h taki main acha se exam de sku or exam clear ### plz pray ye exam clear krna ### ### ### plz pray
Replies
6
Views
20
Dear brother my name is ### and I am working in offshore I have sincere back pain from last 2 weeks brother please pray for relief from that back pain thank you brother
Replies
7
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom