2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray for my mother for debt-free life and for her health. Pray for me to get a good job soon to support my family financially. Please do pray for us.
Replies
10
Views
29
Dear father, I am ###, I kindly request you to pray for my mother (###) that she is not well for 1 week that is she is suffering from severe headache, never pains and high fever. But she has been taken medicines also but no result. So please pray for my mother to recover soon.
Replies
8
Views
46
Father, I request abundant wisdom, confidence, favor, technological grace, motivation, enthusiasm, open doors, divine appointments, a Christian work ethic and success in my new position. May the tongue of the wise make knowledge acceptable (Prov 15:2). You say I will be the head and not the tail...
Replies
8
Views
17
I'm sorry to hear about your distressing situation. It's important to seek help from local authorities or organizations that can provide support and protection. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a trusted individual who can assist you. Here is a redacted version...
Replies
8
Views
62
Healing from stomach pain & all health issue for my mother ###. For protection & Good health.
Replies
8
Views
16
Asking for Prayers in this trying time of my life. I Know God is Able. I need some help Lord. Prayers for my family and I.. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
27
Kindly cancel all my debts and let my cat applications be answered positively.
Replies
6
Views
25
Please pray I win my court case—and get the full compensation of seven years’ former salary from both parties responsible. We tried everything to try to stop this getting out of hand but they won’t communicate or help in any other way.
Replies
7
Views
15
My father died recently! I am angry with many people concerning his death and revengeful. Pl. pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
30
I kindly request for prayer requests, 1. For my children to pass, ###, ###, ###, and ###. ### and ###, ### to get a job, ### to get a job and ### to get a job. 2. My heart is painful they stole my phone at work and I have applied with that phone for other jobs. 3. Urgent request for money from...
Replies
6
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom