2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me that I may get a job soon and for our relationship and for those who are against our relationship that they may accept both of us and our relationship.
Replies
9
Views
19
I have an interview with CEO who appoints staff. Please pray for me to be called for interview and appointed for job. For last ###.### months I have lost my job. I am under big mental depression. Age is over ###. Please pray for me - ###
Replies
10
Views
24
pray with me for all that is going to be in this snow storm and pray for the people on road and all the truck drivers that has to be out in this including my ### thanks God Bless you all for all the prayers you do for us all and i will keep all in my prayers including my self and family with...
Replies
12
Views
32
Thank you Lord, thank you everyone! ### one shift is over, it's too tiring, ### has another shift after a break and they are under staff to handle the crowd, please Lord have mercy on ### along with ### colleagues, you can do wanders, ### believe anything and everything is possible with you...
Replies
7
Views
13
### isn’t crying over ### anymore she is at peace about it. She wants someone who loves her the most now instead.
Replies
6
Views
143
Dear prayer warriors, I am ### ###. I am herewith with a prayer request which relates to my job. For the past ### months I have been searching for a job and I couldn't find one, due to this I am facing too many problems in my life. I can't answer to my wife. I lost respect from my family. I have...
Replies
9
Views
19
In the name of AlmightyJesus, let AlmightyJesus be everlasting utmost glittering cutest male gender with cutest small sequenced teeths who possess all heavenly things and Heaven forever Amen In the name of AlmightyJesus, let all living creatures and human beings Celebrate, pray, praise, thank...
Replies
7
Views
15
Lord please lift my anxiety from me. It is really bad today. Help me God!
Replies
8
Views
20
### is over ### she’s done with his lies she isn’t sad over him anymore now
Replies
7
Views
22
Theres a few different people ive been twlking to as friends and asking God in prayer for his will to see if one of them could thrn into my future wife and companion. I need wisdom and disceenment in seeking a Godly partner. Let him close doors that need to be closed and open the right one for a...
Replies
8
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom