2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My wife '###' she still struggling because of witchcraft. Her mind & body is still Sick. Plzzz pray for her to get healed soon. Her health is not well, in her body WBC level is low and allergy on full body. Let our Heavenly Father forgive for her sin and heal her as God will. Please pray for...
Replies
8
Views
23
Please pray for me and everyone I work with because where we work it's challenging and we don't want to work in fear to make a mistake and get fired. I would like us to enjoy our work and coming to work and do our jobs that please the Lord, our clients not to get people fired. We need to work...
Replies
8
Views
23
Joanna wins her appeal the unemployment grants her all of the money so she can get a car and pay off remaining back debt of hers as she pleases. They say they made to mistakes now to ###. ### is able to finish her schooling have a white Christmas now.
Replies
6
Views
83
Please prayer for the solutions of all my problems
Replies
5
Views
18
Thank you lord for given me the courage and boldness to withstand with all evil effects. By the grace of God I am doing my work freely. Thank you lord, thank you Jesus
Replies
5
Views
14
Thank you all for joining me in prayers ...I was approved my F### visa to the United States yesterday!!! to God be the glory Hallelujah
Replies
5
Views
18
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all you do for all of us. Thank you God for you are so good. You've brought me out of the deepest despair and I thank you Lord. There's nobody like you Father. You are exalted above all. All of the praise from millions over and over again doesn't do enough...
Replies
12
Views
21
D
Lord. I don't deserve you but you have still sworn yourself to me and all those who seek your ways. What a sublime promise. To move my soul from ignorance to the pure understanding in Heaven. Forgive my sins, Jesus. Lord help me to have self-confidence to find a job and go out more and please...
Replies
7
Views
32
Replies
13
Views
28
Praise the Lord Pastor My name is ###, I'm married since ###yrs, but still not conceive, doctor advises me IVF test tube baby bcoz my endometrium is thin, So please pray for me that I conceive by only miracle of Lord Jesus Christ, bcoz IVF is very expensive,.
Replies
8
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom