2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
10
Views
128
Please pray that my finances increase so that I can pay off debt. Also, please pray that I excel at my job and that I mesh with the team. Praying to be friends with my coworker who is sometimes difficult to work with. In Jesus name! Amen! Thank you 🙏🏻
Replies
8
Views
27
Please pray for me to get my visa so that I can go to ###'s place. I'm waiting for my visa for about ### months.. Please pray for ###'s family and me.. Please pray for me to get a job to support ###.
Replies
9
Views
73
Dear God thanks for everything...God you give us everything but still we ask so many things again and again God bless my house with your love.. I pray for my husband for good health and financial support God please lessen my prayer... for this month I conceive we need a baby..my house is so...
Replies
6
Views
51
God, thank You for blessings (past, present & unknown), for mercies(Lam 3:22-23), forgiveness, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
11
Views
39
Every mountain in ###'s way jump in the sea now
Replies
7
Views
23
My son is not feeling well. please pray for ###. please. thank you.
Replies
11
Views
37
pls help pray for me dat the lord would provide me a job that would put food on my table and make me a blessing to others. thnk u.
Replies
7
Views
21
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
6
Views
19
Righteous Father, Your very name speaks to Your supernatural ability to provide and destroy seasons of lack. Father I trust You. God, I surrender my financial situation to You and leave it at Your feet. Over and over in Scriptures it is evident that You hear and answer the petition of Your...
Replies
8
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom