2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I Pray for everyone on the Prayer line. Please everyone Pray for me and my Family. In JESUS name I Pray. Amen ###
Replies
22
Views
105
Jesus bless my son ### ### ### who is facing GCE o/l exam to pass the exam with 9 Distinctions.
Replies
9
Views
28
Hi, thank you for your support in prayers, kindly continue to pray for me that I may see God's hand in each and every area of my life, and to stay strong in my spiritual life to overcome the challenges and temptations that come my way.
Replies
9
Views
24
Njan 2 madam pregnentanu kuttike valarcha ### amma enne rakshikaneee.
Replies
9
Views
27
Please pray for me to concentrate on my studies for job preparation. So that I have a good time to focus, sharp mind, and to give energy, power, and strength and able to get high scores and success will come my way. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
43
Please pray for me to win the first second or third prize in the ### Mayor's marathon today 9th December in 5km run in ladies 40plus age category. Also pray for healing of my Left leg heal spur and right hip joint effusion. Pray for me to have an injury-free run. Let the Lord God fill me with...
Replies
10
Views
34
Lord, guard & heal my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou ###
Replies
12
Views
38
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd give it one more Prayer Request shot. Please prayer for the following 1. By November 30, I need a place to stay or out in the Minnesota cold - Update: *This has been answered.. I am in a homeless shelter.. Thank you God! 2. I am still homeless. 3. I need a...
Replies
8
Views
20
Please continue your prayer for me and my family.
Replies
10
Views
49
Please pray for my mother. Doctor told that she was suffering from cancer. I am feeling very sad.
Replies
13
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom