Prayer for job and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
268
Hi! Can everyone please pray for me, I have final round interviews on Aug ###! I am claiming the job as mine, but I also know God will allow it to be if it’s in his plans. I claim it as such! This job is mine!!!!
Replies
14
Views
109
Please pray that i find a good job. I've been looking for job for 4 months. I've been to 20+ interviews. They tell me I'm amazing but always hire someone else. I hardly have money left to pay bills. It's taking emotional and physical toll on me. I'm heartbroken. Ask the lord to help me.
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom