2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

please pray for an answer to this message... am I doing the right thing to give so much money to my ### to repay his debt - or am I hurting him? thank you for praying for wisdom for me. please pray for all the poor animals too today for their protection and safety. thank you for praying.
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray all support is removed from the corrupt chief executive ###
Replies
9
Views
46
D
Lord, as per your will, let kingdoms of prayer rise up around the Earth to generate faith and love and healing for this heartbroken planet. Lord it is written that we will be a nation of priests and also that it's a greater to gain self control, than to sack a city. Lord give us, who come to you...
Replies
9
Views
36
Hi I am needing your prayer. I am a Christian and I have asked for forgiveness for a mistake I made a while back. I know God has forgiven me but I am having trouble letting go of my mistake. I know it is the enemy. Please pray that I am able to fully release what was a mistake. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
56
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
6
Views
19
Please pray for me to win the first second or third prize in the ### Mayor's marathon today 9th December in 5km run in ladies 40plus age category. Also pray for healing of my Left leg heal spur and right hip joint effusion. Pray for me to have an injury-free run. Let the Lord God fill me with...
Replies
8
Views
18
I feel so attacked. It doesn't make sense. The devil is at it full force. I can't feel God. I feel abandoned. Lost. Hurt. I just don't understand.
Replies
10
Views
108
Prayer for my daughter to find satisfaction in her life/job.
Replies
11
Views
98
Prayer for ### and ### to get jobs abroad as soon as possible and give ### peace of mind.
Replies
9
Views
28
Since from last year looking for a groom, but whenever I talked to someone, in the starting their will be everything ok but after some days problems starting to create, I am just fed up and tired off with my life. What Lord Jesus decided for me I don't know, I am a Hindu girl but I am a believer...
Replies
9
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom