2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear pastor ### please pray for ###'s healing from all stomach and gastrointestinal problem and supernatural healing
Replies
7
Views
28
my name is ###. pls help pray for me that God would take away the reproach of joblessness from me and provide me a blessed job that would put food on my table and make me a blessing to others. thank you
Replies
6
Views
48
Pray for my marriage, want to have a good and matured life partner. He believes in Jesus🙂 pray for me☺
Replies
12
Views
41
Please pray for my ### please pray
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for ### and ###'s financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
28
"Dear Lord, You know the physical pain (my legs, knees) I am dealing with right now. You see that I can hardly walk. You know how much I can endure. I submit my body before You. I pray that no matter what happens, I trust in You! I pray for Your will to be done in my life. God, I ask that the...
Replies
9
Views
29
Praise the Lord, my marriage is almost fixed but we're having some financial problems, please pray for removing all the obstacles regarding this. Pray for us to have a happy, peaceful, and blessed family life. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
6
Views
22
Hi all. please pray for my sister ###. as I do pray every day, please pray she is suffering from head ache. body pains. getting chill during dialysis. watering from eyes. please pray for her speedy recovery we to pray. please put her name in daily. weekly prayers thank you.
Replies
7
Views
29
Replies
10
Views
38
Dear... brother and sister As ### request to prayer to my daughter... she just ### month baby.. plzz pray for her... in Jesus name..... amen
Replies
7
Views
190
Back
Top Bottom