Please pray for ###, my dear angel, that God's loving grace, blessings, salvation, protection, bless her financially, keep her and kids healthy and safe, that holy spirit walk and guide them in Jesus' loving name, amen.
1. for God to deliverance ### from foundational power
2. praying for destiny helper to come
3. for ### prophetic gifts to manifest
4. for international connection
5. let ### start playing with money
I need prayers for my relationship with my ###. Some days he treat me so fine and the next days he'll treat me like as if we're nothing. I don't understand him. Pray that we'll understand each other better and accept our flaws and continue to love each other with a FAITHFUL HEART and get married...
Please pray that God will give me the finances I need so bad and strength I need to go on and that I will be drawn closer to Christ and salvation for my ### and that my ### will get the funds to travel to be with me. I give God all the praise and glory. Amen.
Father, You have wisdom, confidence, favor, technological grace, motivation, enthusiasm, open doors, divine appointments, a Christian work ethic and success in my new position FREE for the asking. May the tongue of the wise make knowledge acceptable (Prov 15:2). You say I will be the head and...
I need u ppl pray for me and my old love for second chance. And for my future.
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Kindly pray for me.
In Jesus name amen