2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord!! I'm ###. I'm from ###, the north eastern part of India. Please I need your prayer because right now I'm going through a very hard life. God is great! Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
52
Father I have two things that I have desperately been praying about and I just feel like you don't hear me or don't care. I believe that if you truly love someone you never stop praying for them no matter how incessant the prayer is. You keep praying until something happens. I pray that ### will...
Replies
11
Views
42
Please pray I am allowed to keep the Benefits-they overspent by ### on something else and are trying to allege I am not entitled to them but I am-I rang a charity to check. Please pray these men are replaced
Replies
12
Views
29
GOD help the ### to bring unexpected money blessing. Thank you in advance for your blessings. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
53
Father God, I pray that you heal my cat ### from any sickness she may have. She hasn't been eating as much, she looks like she's losing weight and she's been mainly staying in one spot. Please come to her in a miraculous way. Please help her start eating again and gain back the weight. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
49
Please pray for me, my name is ###, right now I'm having an abnormal heart rate. Please pray that I get better.
Replies
14
Views
46
Kindly pray for my ###. He is unable to sleep due to high BP which is making him restless and keep him awake. Right now again he got up and sitting on the bed due to uneasy. Kindly pray for his health condition and pray that he sleep well and get good rest. Regards, ###
Replies
14
Views
53
Beloved children of God, let's pray together for my friend's father Mr. ### ### ### ###. He is not feeling well. Let's pray for his healing in Mighty Jesus' name.
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray that if it is God's will, then ### and the person who are thinking of getting married be united in one with God and to one another, thank you all prayer warriors
Replies
11
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom