2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams and longings and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and to be glorified! I believe that God loves humility and perseverance. Let us pray the Lord to rewards humility, perseverance and sincerity that He...
Replies
13
Views
40
Can you pray for me, I'm still in need of money to finish my house. In the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
10
Views
55
### isn’t sad about ### anymore. When ### needs not to be rested ### is ready awake alert full of energy sober no sickness no disease no fiery darts of any kind coming towards ### now
Replies
11
Views
251
Replies
13
Views
81
My name's ###. I've been struggling with pornography addiction for years. I've just relapsed, and I feel hopeless. I can't pray anymore because of the guilt. I had a dream a couple of months ago when I woke up I called upon the name of the Lord. I felt that sth came out of me. I felt that I was...
Replies
20
Views
164
I want God to forgive my sins and make me a new being and also I want God to bless my husband beyond measures, I and my family want to travel abroad.
Replies
12
Views
49
Please pray for the person in my home who's back pain never seems to end that things don't get any worse than this any time soon.
Replies
11
Views
34
Dear neighbours world wide, I will not be in touch through website for two weeks starting tomorrow the 9th, my wife will be going to school and she has to carry the iPhone with her. My prayer request is for my neighbours to help me in honouring and praising the Almighty God for everything in...
Replies
12
Views
43
Looking for a suitable Job, Urgently, Please pray for ###
Replies
14
Views
78
Uncle ###, you pray for me that I want to get married But my penis is like little kids that I am upset, please pray and give it to me, what is God's plan for me
Replies
13
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom