2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord. Iam ### please for me. Iam going to write bank exam today at ###'###clock. God give me strength and confidence for writing the exam.
Replies
11
Views
53
Praying for my son and I to both receive full-time jobs very soon. I worry all the time about money and being able to keep our home. Praying for the conversion of my children's souls, so they may turn back to our Lord. Praying that our neighbor upstairs will quite down, and stop making the...
Replies
13
Views
93
Noelene decides today to put ### in her will without anyone knowing secretly. Noelene loves her daughter ### from the Lord she knows she was her gift and she knows the girls were to. Noelene secretly honors ### before she dies now into existence in Jesus Name Amen now.
Replies
9
Views
77
I ASK YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I HAVE GLAUCOMA AND I HAVE LOST NOW 50% OF MY SIGHT. AM GETTING BLIND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. ###. ###. AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
39
My neighbor is suing me. We share a driveway. He says I haven’t helped with maintenance. I have mowed and plowed. Bought calcium even hand shoveled the drive. The drive needs repaired. I agree it does. However he told me I don’t have a say and any estimates I get won’t be used cause he wants to...
Replies
18
Views
120
I continue with my struggle to understand what is right Lord help me in my time of need..I need you Lord..
Replies
11
Views
47
Please pray for me. I had an ectopic pregnancy. Lord only you can give a miracle.
Replies
13
Views
46
### is able to clean the house her room her bathroom her area of the garage and organize everything so cute for now on. ### is blessed with everything she needs to have for home a bed clean free or cheap now rocks she wants for the backyard free or cheap help hearts desires now in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
181
Today I pray to God to give me strength as I start my work, it is very hard and tough. And I pray to have a husband, I am a mother of two without a husband, please pray for me, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
37
Asking prayer for God's favor, direction, involvement, peace, blessing, love, etc. for a ###'s get-together and jam sessions.
Replies
10
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom