2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Prayer warriors, For ### and her husband ###, Yesterday he had chemotherapy and on the 22nd he will have another one, may God help them and he is well and God will provide them with spiritual and material blessings. My ñame is ###. We are from ###.
Replies
6
Views
143
I pray I can study for my exams and praying for knowledge and patience. I hope there will be no distractions and I can focus.
Replies
5
Views
36
Please pray I get an apology from the ### people
Replies
4
Views
18
Holy Spirit, guide me & ### loved ones tonite .. + the silent request Thank You, ###
Replies
5
Views
44
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
8
Views
29
Pray that my great granddaughter is healed of breathing. She is ### mos old.
Replies
11
Views
89
Heavenly Father I am praying for all our brothers and sisters here, a better year for all those looking for a job will be hired soon. I pray for those who are sick and need your healing touch. I am also praying for those who have sleep problems to get a good night's sleep. Also for the friend...
Replies
13
Views
100
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
11
Views
88
Yeshua please answer my prayer, please, amen, thanks.
Replies
11
Views
107
Please kindly pray for me for God's favour, retentive memory and God's speed in assimilating as I start my exams this week...
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom