2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please continue to pray for my life and also I'm starting my journey today to go to my village so please remember me in your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
28
I Pray for my mother and Daughters good health. I pray for my Daughters studies. I pray for my success in job. And I Pray for all my family members. I thank YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE SHOWRED ON OUR FAMILY. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
24
Please pray for my mother ### ### she is ### years old suffering from arthritis in the spine joints back and leg pains. We are from ###. Thank you. God Bless.
Replies
2
Views
15
favor at work, I don't get fired, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.
Replies
7
Views
61
Replies
5
Views
60
Lord, i ask the silent needs ..+faith & love as I wait. ThankYou, ###
Replies
10
Views
49
I want to say thanks for praying for me to tutor. I have a lot of new clients. I now need prayer for favor at work. My supervisor has been harsh as she speaks to us and there is so much work. I have also been having sinus and allergy problems. I know God is a healer.
Replies
15
Views
103
My daughter had surgery on her back in April 2016 and has done great, thank you Jesus. Two days ago December 6, 2018 she told me that she kind of had the same pain in her leg that she did before surgery, and it moved to her toes and now she says it sort of hurts in her other leg. I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
88
Pray for me.... Today my exam is in ### for post apprentice in ### ..... pray for this exam I got a good marks obtained from that exam and I am selected for that exam....and also pray for my journey and my reservation can be confirmed on that day...... Jesus name Amen....
Replies
7
Views
31
Pray ### didn't come back here n hope he not in the basement living n not bring back trash n junk n bed bugs n I hope he get caught n stop doing ### dirty work prsy ### takes care if the bed bugs mice etc n he a better landlord
Replies
6
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom