2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
9
Views
68
I pray that my paycheck comes on Monday. It's my only source of income. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
13
Views
56
God please grant this one wish for me I want my relationship to be serious like before
Replies
10
Views
46
Lord deliver me set me free from all every dear all anxiety all heaviness all depression all weakness asthma thin hair all scalp problems every sickness every disease every infirmity every pain every discomfort now permanently give me totally peace power strength your joy in Jesus names.
Replies
11
Views
81
Please do pray for me I need urgent prayers about my health please help me
Replies
13
Views
52
I am healthy, whole, & complete. My body, mind, heart, soul, & spirit respond with full and complete healing to any healing modality that I choose to pursue.
Replies
8
Views
33
Dear God help me to concentrate and study for my final exam. Help me to be at peace and to feel stress free. I have work and school and the anxiety has been hard this week. Please help me.
Replies
11
Views
67
###'s phone bill and utilities all ###'s bills are covered by Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai easy always no more assignments for ### to do with money for now on in Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
45
Pray more hours at work n overtime is available pray we don't get sent home early n that I can stay late
Replies
11
Views
80
Please pray that I will have opened nostrils, no symptoms of the flu, good sleep, relaxed, not tense, and positive thoughts. Thank you--- Also normal acid, and no gastritis.
Replies
11
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom