Dear God help me to concentrate and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank-you for praying for me because I feel like I have lost all hope in life and for my future. I am having a very difficult day and I can't focus or concentrate to finish my paperwork either. I ask for help in Jesus's Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
389
Please help me to concentrate on my mostly mentally-oriented work. My mind is jumpy and unable to pay attention to and remember the information I need to take in in order to perform my work.
Replies
7
Views
304
Dear Lord please let me have a peaceful sleep for the next eleven hours. Wash away my anxiety and my stress and my worries and please help me to have a good week next week at work and please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers to help me out and to appreciate the...
Replies
7
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom